Our Mission is to create and strengthen a statewide network that catalyzes and supports communities to improve college & career preparation, access, and completion for all students.
Research and Knowledge Development – Supporting network partners by informing local resource and program development, and advocacy efforts to improve college and career readiness, access, and completion rates.
Conducting research and publishing non-partisan policy briefs, online stories, and other analysis on state policy and programmatic trends around college and career readiness, access, and completion
- Developing baseline data reports by county and metro area on key metrics designed to catalyze collective action and support the development of local plans
- Providing network partners with an online tool to monitor progress and outcomes
- Accepting invitations to present on issues, trends, and opportunities related to achieving Goal 2025
Communication and Public Will-Building – Opening the lines of communication statewide with all education stakeholders, raising broad-based awareness on the importance and value of meeting Goal 2025, and driving demand for collective action to improve college and career readiness, access, and completion for all students in Florida
- Promoting Goal 2025 adoption statewide
- Catalyzing action from all sectors to support student postsecondary success
- Consensus-building for shared goals and outcome metrics
Advocacy – Advocating on behalf of network partners and all students in Florida.
- Providing leadership and a voice for network partners and students on key issues related to improving college and career readiness, access, and completion rates in Florida
- Student advocacy training & empowerment.
Support – Supporting local college access network development and sustainability